Live updates from the fourth stimulus check: $200 Social Security, child tax credit, tax filing, Golden State payment…
– A update on what States have or plan to send stimulus checks
– Golden State’s latest round of stimulus checks have now been distributed
– IRS tax filing season is about to begin January 24: everything you need to know about Government aid and tax declarations 2021
– Congress may include covid-19 stimulation funding in the government spending bill
– Head of the IRS chuck rettig on the 2022 tax season: “The pandemic continues to create challenges”
– WE the unemployment rate has fallen at 3.9% in December, the lowest rate since the start of the pandemic
– Medium Social security benefit will be increase about $92 this year, thanks to the increase in COLA 2022
– Failure to pass the Build Back Better Bill means there will be no Child tax credit direct payment this month
– Up to $8,000 in stimulus payments may be claimed by some households this year
Useful information and links:
Child tax credit
– Is the Child tax credit yet to be extended after the Senate failed to approve the Build Back Better bill last month?
— Senator Manchin has his say on President Biden’s future Building back better proposals?
– The report confirms that the boston bomber received a stimulus check
– How many stimulus checks have been approved in the last 12 months?
– Social Security beneficiaries are in line for a COLA increase, but could they also get a additional $200this month?
– What does the 5.9% increase in COLA does it mean for Social Security recipients?