Fourth relaunch of live updates: bipartisan infrastructure bill, California stimulus, social security 2022, child tax credit …
– Biden still hasn’t signed Biparty Bill on Infrastructure, with some suggestion that it is while waiting for the continuation of the Build Back Better agenda to be adopted.
– The future of the child tax credit rests on the adoption of the reconciliation bill.
– Many in California will see a salary increase in january when the state minimum wage rises to $ 15 per hour for those who work for a company with more than 25 employees.
– COLA 2022 for Veteran advantagesannouncement.
–Forty percent of social security beneficiaries are required to pay fgeneral income tax. What are the income limits?
– calls for a fourth dunning check before December Keep going.
–Advice to ensure that workers receive the highest social security payment possible.
Useful Information & Links
Child tax credit
–The next round of child tax credit payments will take place on November 15
– November 15 last day to register for advance payments of the child tax credit
–Fourth dunning check: the situation in each American state
– How do October’s employment figures impact the chances of a fourth dunning check
– Will a new dunning check take place in November 2021?
–Registration open continues until December 7
–Seniors should be aware that opting out of health insurance at age 65 can come at a considerable cost.
– What days and at what time are social security checks deposited?
– The increase in the social security COLA will come into effect on December 30, 2021.